Medicago offers two complete, standardized enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kits that are ready to use for the detection of specific substances or antibodies. The kits help simplify procedures, ensure quality and save time in everything from basic research to quality control of finished products. For other types of kit, including test sample kits and calibration kits, visit our Services page.
Medicago's Protein L Ligand Leakage ELISA kit is a quantitative enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay designed to detect and quantify ligand leakage in eluates from Protein L affinity chromatography medium containing immunoglobulin (Ig) or Ig fragments.
Verifying affinity chromatography process quality
In purification of pharmaceuticals using chromatography, a low level of leakage of Protein L in the column used is proof that both the medium and the process as such are performing as expected. Compared to developing your own protocols, using this validated detection kit is an easy and secure way for researchers and manufacturers to continuously check for leakage and to ensure process quality.
An original Medicago product
The Protein L Ligand Leakage ELISA kit was originally developed by Medicago on behalf of GE Healthcare (currently Cytiva) in the 2010s. The kit was developed as a complement to Cytiva’s affinity chromatography medium Capto L. Today, the kit is a listed standard Medicago product, available to purchase for any organization, e.g. for research purposes or for quality control of pharmaceuticals.
Easy, stepwise procedure
The Protein L Ligand Leakage Elisa kit is easy to use. It contains all the components necessary for your daily lab routine and is based on a simple stepwise procedure. The concentration of Protein L in your samples is calculated and presented as a calibration curve indicating any ligand leakage in your eluates.
• One microtiter plate coated with anti-Protein L IgY antibodies
• One blister card containing six PBS-Tween tablets
• One tube of HRP-conjugated anti-Protein L polyclonal antibody
• One tube of reference sample
• One vial of EC-Blue Enhanced™ substrate
• One vial of Stop solution for EC-Blue Enhanced™ substrate
EC in-vitro diagnostic kit
Medicago’s EC ELISA kit is a complete immunological kit used for t diagnosis of the parasite Encephalitozoon cuniculi (EC). This microsporidian pathogen is a common parasite in rabbits with a world-wide distribution and is an important cause of neurologic and renal disease in rabbits.
Detection of E. cuniculi antibodies
The EC ELISA kit is used by veterinary clinics in diagnostics for the detection of antibodies against Encephalitozoon cuniculi in rabbit serum. The kit can be used to screen entire populations for E. cuniculi.
• Two coated 96-well microtiter plates
• Two blister cards, each containing six PBS-Tween tablets
• One vial of HRP-conjugated polyclonal swine-antirabbit antibody
• One vial of EC positive control serum
• One vial of EC negative control serum
• One bottle of EC-Blue Enhanced™ substrate
• One bottle of Stop solution for EC-Blue Enhanced™ substrate